Wednesday 29 June 2011

My LOVEFiLM love affair

I recently recieved a voucher from Amazon.co.uk offering my a £20 gift voucher if I signed up to a 30-day free trial of Lovefilm. (Amazon now owns lovefilm). Seeing the offer too good to be true I gave it a go, let me say now it was worth it.

I signed up on the lovefilm website, which was a pretty painless process, picked my films/games (you're told to pick 10 so that the posting runs smoothly) and away I went. Two days later I recieved my games, Brink, Fable 3 and Red Faction: Armageddon. The cancellation procedure is just as painless as signing up, as long as you cancel before your trial runs out (You'll be charged the next month otherwise).

However please be wary that although they try to deliver your priority choices, they favour paying customers over free trial spongers (like myself) so you may get the odd eclectic choice of dvd or game.

Here's the link to the site for a 30-day free trial and £10 gift voucher, if you have too much time on your hands give it a go !

LOVEFiLM Trial

No comments:

Post a Comment