Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Difficult Second Album/Post

The Infinite Monkey Cage

Thought I would start this new post with something new. I hope some of the people who read this would be science lovers like myself. If so, please give "The Infinite Monkey Cage" a go. It's a BBC Radio 4 show fronted by Prof Brian Cox (of Wonder of the Solar System/ D-Ream fame) and Robin Ince ( comedian of The Office fame) which tries to tackle science on the broader front to people. Now in it's 4th series, I will admit I only started to listen to this a few months ago, but I have been hooked.

There is the right mix of comedy and science and deep discussion, so please at least give one episode a go.

Dave

p.s Death of Pi (apparently there's a group of people trying to replace the number Pi with a new number, travesty)

No comments:

Post a Comment