Monday 4 July 2011

An Apple with a worm in the middle

I'm sorry, but i've just read about rumours that the iPad 3 may see light by the end of the year ? Also finding this worrying "quote of a rumour" (not to be taken as 100% fact). 


"This is the biggest rumour of all: an iPad 3 mere months after the iPad 2. An unnamed Apple employee says that the iPad 2 was a bit of a rush job, and "the third generation iPad is the one to make a song and dance about."


At this moment in time it costs £459 (Amazon) for a 16gb wifi iPad 2, I wouldn't want to be the sorry soul who forked out for "the next generation of tablet" to be told that actually it's number 3 you want. I really find this is my problem with Apple, I really like the iPod, even going as far as loving the design on the iPhone 4. But to have the bravado to bring out "finally the all new white iphone" suggesting that it's everyone else's fault the first iPhone 4 wasn't white. Just months after those you really wanted the kit paid through the nose for the first iPhone 4.


For me, there's hundreds of different products that work equally as well as an Apple product. And until they lose their status as being "the product" to buy. I'll have to carry on being Apple free....


Dave







No comments:

Post a Comment